Tag Archives: Discover Scuba
Trincomalee season is just around the corner… So I am posting some memories from last year Trinco season..
One of the highlights of Trincomalee is that you can snorkel with black tip sharks. Most of the time when people talk about sharks it brings fear, and some would say, ” I don’t want to get in the water if there are sharks..”
But the reality is, Its pretty amazing to be able to snorkel with them.. They are very harmless to us and really not bothered. They just swim around as if we are not in the water.
Its really amazing to have these 2 to 3 meter long sharks swim around you and some times get so close as even 2 feet away from you. The video quality is not great.. but enjoy.
Scuba Diving to Sky Diving with Devsiri
For the first time in South Asia.. you can now experience Sky Diving in Sri Lanka. From 17th to 20th November 2016 in Koggala.
- Jump off a plane flying at 12,000 feet
- Free fall at a speed of 193 Kmph for 10,000 feet
- 5 to 8 minutes fall with Parachute
- No experience required since it will be a tandem jump with a qualified Instructor
- Navigation and steering of Parachute back to landing point by instructor
- Will receive a valuable certificate of completion
- The Adrenalin rush and amazing experience of Accelerated Free Fall
- After you experience this, you will not be the same again.
- See Sri Lanka from a different angle.
This event is approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
Please mail me on email@example.com for reservations, limited spots available !