Tag Archives: Advance Open Water Diving
Scuba Diving to Sky Diving with Devsiri
For the first time in South Asia.. you can now experience Sky Diving in Sri Lanka. From 17th to 20th November 2016 in Koggala.
- Jump off a plane flying at 12,000 feet
- Free fall at a speed of 193 Kmph for 10,000 feet
- 5 to 8 minutes fall with Parachute
- No experience required since it will be a tandem jump with a qualified Instructor
- Navigation and steering of Parachute back to landing point by instructor
- Will receive a valuable certificate of completion
- The Adrenalin rush and amazing experience of Accelerated Free Fall
- After you experience this, you will not be the same again.
- See Sri Lanka from a different angle.
This event is approved by the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka.
Please mail me on email@example.com for reservations, limited spots available !
Dinali , Charith and Sabrina geared up for their first dive to explore the underwater world.
Sabrina getting some help with her fins from her two buddies as well as from Nuwan (DMT)
Dinali taking her first breaths under water, surrounded by lots of fish.
Charith and Dinali
Sabrina getting comfortable underwater with all the Jacks swimming around her
At the end of a lovely day of diving… just within a few hours.. saw so much fish and corals.. Try scuba diving to venture into the under water world.